Structural Works ManchesterBy On February 9, 2016 Under Structural Works
These pictures show a project we undertook in Manchester. It shows the major structural works that were required. We were asked to take down the whole ground floor walls to allow us to continue with a new extension.
There are common renovation mistakes that occur for those who are not well-informed in relation to what is required. The problems raised by such mistakes can range from the most minor issue to a major, catastrophic disaster.
Common Reasons for Renovation
- Addition of living space to your family home
- A recent purchase that requires renovation
- To increase a properties potential for re-sale
We are confident and experienced in all aspects of building work. When we approach any building project we also feel it is important to:
- Tailor your approach to each individual job
- Inform clients of previous work completed
- Listen to the client’s requirements
- Work with the customer to produce the best possible result and finish
We often find that with new clients that they are daunted by the process of altering their home because they do not know where to start and are unaware of the rules and regulations regarding extending their homes.
We assist with this process to make sure that all legal requirements are completed in a timescale that matches the building works.
- Make sure to invest in the best possible materials as this will ensure the longevity of your project
- Do not cut corners on designing your extension as a well-designed project can transform a property and in turn the value of a property
- Make sure to consider energy saving measures as this will likely reduce your outgoings once the project has been completed
Please call today on 01606 40565 to arrange a quotation. Allow us the opportunity of supporting a seamless and exciting building project.